Search This Blog or the Web

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pizza Hut Italian Bistro 350 S. Ridge Road, Wichita, KS

I went here for the pizza buffet yesterday.  I love the Pizza Hut buffet because I can eat lots of pepperoni pizza and then have sweet pizza for dessert.  I didn't like this one though.  It wasn't like the usual buffet.  The people brought the pizza around to the table and asked if we wanted any.  They had a few different kinds, but one had lots of vegetable, and one had too much meat.  So, I only at three pieces, and they were cut really small.  Usually I eat a lot more!  They did bring a basket of bread sticks and sauce which were yummy and some cinnamon biscuits things with frosting that I liked too.  I would rather go to a normal Pizza Hut though.

No comments:

Post a Comment