Search This Blog or the Web

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sam's Southern Eatery Shreveport, LA (not sure which location though--it was by a hospital)

                                                    http://www.samssoutherneatery.com/


I recently stopped at a run-down place to eat. I didn't want to stop because
it didn't really look safe or good to me.



  
The menu and some chicken my dad ordered. The chicken was pretty greasy, and I don't like big chicken wings like that very much. My mom and dad both loved the food they got though.






Here are some of the run-down things I noticed. The glass was foggy and there was broken glass in the flower bed outside, the trim was broken, even the bench was broken.

Here is the cashier/worker guy. He was talking on the phone the whole time we were here which was
like an hour or two. I don't think that is good manners. At Chick-fil-a and Taco Bell and stuff
 people don't talk on the phone so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment